nRuiT Warranty Policy
This Limited Warranty (hereinafter “Warranty”) specified below is applicable to nRuiT energy storage batteries system (hereinafter “Products”) provided by Dongguan nRuiT Energy Technology Co, Ltd. (hereinafter “nRuiT” or “Seller”) to End-user (hereinafter “Buyer”) through nRuiT or Authorized Reseller.
The primary purpose of this Warranty is to clearly define the matters related to warranty policy of Products.
2. Warranty Condition
nRuiT warrants that, under normal use, the Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with its applicable technical specifications.
2-1. Warranty Period
The products are provided with 5-year free Warranty. Since the installation date.
Note: When warranty is required, the buyer must provide with the installation date. If the buyer is unable to submit any proof of installation date, nRuiT will calculate the product Warranty period from the date of manufacture (date written on the product label).
Note: Outside the warranty period, nRuiT provides paid maintenance for the product.
nRuiT provides two methods of Warranty if the product ‘s operation does not meet the technical specifications during the free Warranty period: (I) Repair the nonconforming or defective products; or (II) provide the buyer with replacement parts. nRuiT shall be responsible for all reasonable repair or replacement costs associated with such non-conforming or defective products; however, the buyer shall bear the cost of removing the defective products and re-installing the repaired or replacement products.
2-2. Limitation of Warranty Scope
nRuiT’s liability under this Warranty shall be limited to replacement, repair, refund and compensation. Replaced or repaired Products shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Term of Warranty. In any event, the replacement shall not justify the automatic renewal or extending of the term of Warranty.
2-3. Exclusion of Warranty
Damage to the Products resulting from any of following activities is NOT covered by this Limited Warranty:
- The warranty period has expired.
- Improper transportation, storage, installation or wiring of the product.
- Modification, alteration, disassembly, repair works or replacements by someone other than personnel certified by nRuiT.
- Noncompliance with nRuiT’s official installation, user guide and / or maintenance instructions.
- External influences, such as power failure surge, lightning, flood, fire, accidental damage or other events beyond nRuiT’s control.
- Use of non-specified and / or incompatible components like batteries, inverters, rectifiers or PCS.
- Any damage to the product caused by goods / other products (including any part) incorporated, installed or used together with the products.
- No report to nRuiT or nRuiT authorized service partners within 2 weeks after product failure.
- Product defects due to the updating of national or regional laws and regulations.
- When the product is sold to the end user, the defects cannot be overcome under the technical conditions.
- The user fails to provide the correct product serial number or the product serial number cannot be decoded or modified without nRuiT’s permission.
- When the product is turned off, it does not meet the storage requirements.
2-4. Warranty Service
The buyer shall contact the installer directly to avoid additional problems with the product.
Note: in shutdown mode, the product cannot protect itself from self-discharge.
3. Out of Warranty Policy
Products damage which is not caused by seller, nRuiT shall provide charged service, including all the expenses of such as material cost, labor cost, warehouse cost, transportation cost, customs duties, analysis cost, management overheads, disposal expense (If necessary) and so on.
4. About Service Products/Parts
Service products/parts are able to be used as new or refurbished condition which performance is equal to or higher than defective Products and guaranteed by nRuiT.
In the event the Products are not available in the market anymore, nRuiT, at its option, may replace it with different kind of product with equivalent functions and performances.
5. Product Recycling Service
Customers are provided with product recycling services after the end of product life cycle by nRuiT. The judgment condition at the end of the life cycle is that the existing maximum capacity of the product is less than or equal to 60% of the nominal capacity of the product.
6. Claim Payment Policy
Returns of any products will not be accepted unless nRuiT authorizes them in writing in advance. The written authorization shall include the product model name, defect and / or fault description, serial number on the product label on the back of the product and the installation date.
Buyers who are unable to contact the local authorized reseller from whom the Product was purchased should contact nRuiT by send mail to email@example.com
Note: Before returning any product to nRuiT please contact nRuiT by email.
7. Contact nRuiT
nRuiT Service E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
nRuiT Service Hotline：
headquarters（China）：+86 0769 28823662
8. Applicable Law
The Warranty is subject to the law of the region sold. Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the local Law. The Buyer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The Buyer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. This Warranty only applies to the Buyer who have purchased the Products for their own use.